Monday, September 26, 2011

Single Ladies, Bridesmaid Swag, and One Wedding Down

One wedding down... two to go! I absolutely had to share this clip from this past weekend's wedding. I regret not getting it all filmed, but the bride made me dance (and you don't say no to the bride on her wedding day, right?) I missed the part where two of the band members jumped off the stage and started doing the "Single Ladies" dance. It was as spectacular as you can imagine. (PS- this is the band Pistol Creek).


Also, I thought I was successful in my Bridesmaid Swag challenge this weekend. I had the purse from wedding 1, the bracelet from wedding 2, the hand sanitizer from wedding 3, wearing lotion from wedding 4, and the necklace from wedding 5. Only, then I got home and realized that I'd grabbed the hand sanitizer from wedding 4, not wedding 5 (both are pink and from Bath & Body Works). I think it still should count though, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment