Saturday, April 16, 2011

What to wear...

Rehearsal/ Rehearsal Dinner:
Typically this is a dress-up occasion. Double-check with the bride, but more often than not, you'll want to look nice. I typically assume Sunday best. Occasionally, this is very casual- so again, double check with the bride.

Day of/ Pre-putting on the dress:
The one thing I always forget... a button up shirt. Or a shirt with a very large neckline. Easier for not messing up your hair or makeup.

Reception:
Check ahead with the bride, but almost all are willing to let bridesmaids change into other shoes (ie, flip flops) for the reception. I typically last as long as I can handle in the heels, then I change into the flip flops. The hardest part is getting the shoes into the reception without looking goofy!

No comments:

Post a Comment